Surgical Billing Specialist
Summary of Duties:
- Works on a variety of projects including, AR, data entry and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for all insurance verifications.
- Responsible for all insurance rejections/denials and determining the correct course of action.
- Assist with client reporting.
- Works bankruptcy notices.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in medical billing, claims resolution and A/R follow up preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of computers, keyboard skills, shared documents, other office machines and familiarity with internet applications.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Written and Oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, patients, clients, and others.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, PTO