Manager of Clinic Development and Sales
- 4-year college degree or extensive Rural Health Clinic (RHC) experience
- Three or more years in a healthcare position (preferred)
- Understanding of medical practice operations and regulations
- Ability to travel including overnights
- 5 years in Sales/Marketing role (preferred)
- Ability to deliver presentations to current and prospective clients utilizing tools including Microsoft Power Point
- LPN or RN background a plus
- Ability to seek out and drive performance improvement initiatives
- Outgoing personality that works well with other people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Power Point
- Ability to develop and perform presentations relevant to our industry to increase exposure of Midwest Health Care and drive business
1. To work closely with the Director of Consulting Services and Clinical Development to seek out and develop business opportunities for the company.
- Learn Rural Health Clinic (RHC) process and stay current of regulation changes to become a resource for our clients and potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with the financial analysis process for potential RHC clients.
- Participate in weekly RHC start-up and Change of Ownership (CHOW) conference calls to understand the process of becoming an RHC to eventually take the lead role in RHC start-up projects and sell our services.
- Complete RHC Program Evaluations, including on-site reviews and completing Evaluation reports. Always looking for ways to sell our services during these on-site projects.
- To attend conferences and seminars to network with potential clients and strategic partnerships. Follow-up and develop any leads.
- Develop and present presentations on services we provide and current topics affecting current and potential clients.
- Help to develop items to be sent to clients through Constant Contact.
2. To work with the Director of Billing to gain an understanding of the medical billing process to be able to effectively sell billing service and onboard new clients.
- Stay abreast of changes in healthcare and legislation in regard to billing.
3. To work with the Director of Operations to gain an understanding of the credentialing process to be able to effectively sell credentialing service and onboard new clients.
- Understand how our scheduler works and how it interfaces with billing software.
4. To work with the CFO to gain an understanding of the cost report process to be able to effectively sell cost report service and onboard new clients.
5. To provide feedback to the Director of Consulting Services and Clinical Development and the CFO on process improvement and take an active role in helping improve and grow the company.
6. Research topics as needed pertaining to services MWHC offers and assist in updating MWHC’s policy manual.
7. Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
8. Be knowledgeable of compliance issues concerning HIPAA and medical billing.
1. Networking through the following:
- State and Federal officials
- RHC State and National meetings
- Hospital Association meetings
- Critical Access Hospital Assoc.
- HBMA – Healthcare Billers and Managers Association
- HFMA – Healthcare Financial Managers Association
- MGMA – Medical Group Management Association
2. Access to Protected Health Information (PHI): This position will have some contact with PHI when working with our clients and in learning our processes. HIPAA compliance training will be required.
3. Overnight travel will be required.